The Government of St Lucia announced new prices for CIP by making changes to Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Regulations in May 2019. The changes has been published in the official gazette.
The prices remain almost the change except the real estate Govt fee has been slightly reduced to $30,000 (from $50,000)
Another important change introduced in 2019, were processing time significantly reduced to 80 days and family members can be added later after citizenship is approved. Further investors are given 3 months to make the full investment after approval.
Please note the full investment donation or real estate ONLY must be made after CIP application is approved. Citizenship applicants can start the application process with 10% initial deposit.
Investment in the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund On approval of an application by means of an investment in the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund, the following minimum investment is required:
- Applicant applying alone – US$100,000
- Applicant applying with spouse – US$165,000
- Applicant applying with a spouse and up to two other qualifying dependents US$190,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent – US$25,000
- Spouse of a citizen – US$35,000
- Qualifying dependents of a citizen other than a spouse – US$25,000 each
2. Real Estate
Real estate investment: $300,000
Non-refundable administration fees (applicable for an approved real estate project)
- Applicant applying alone – US$30,000
- Applicant applying with spouse alone – US$45,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent (under 18 years of age) – US$5,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent (18 years of age and over) US$10,000
- Applicant applying with spouse and more than four qualifying dependents – US$10,000 for each additional qualifying dependent of any age.
3. Enterprise Projects
Minimum: $1 million (jont $6m venture)
Non-refundable administration fees (applicable for an enterprise project investment)
- Applicant applying alone US$50,000
- Each qualifying dependent (under 18 years of age) US$25,000
- Each qualifying dependent (18 years of age and over) US$35,000
Please contact us for more information.