Here you can download all application forms for citizenship by investment programs, so that you can familiarize yourself with the application process. Note that some countries do not provide original application forms for free download. These can be only obtained from authorized agents or government offices.
- Guidelines for Application
- Document Checklist – SL1
- Use of Authorised Agent Form – SL2
- Statement of Alternative Citizenship – SL3
- Investment Confirmation Form – SL4
- Citizenship by Investment Application Form – SL5
- Photograph and Signature Certificate – SL6
- Affidavit of Support – SL7
- Medical Certification Form – SL8
- Photograph Guidelines
Antigua and Barbuda
- Citizenship by Investment Application Form AB1 – Sample
- Photograph and Signature Certificate Form AB2 – Sample
- Medical Certificate Form AB3 – Sample
- Investment Confirmation Form AB4 – Sample
- Agent Form Form AB5 – Sample
- Antigua & Barbuda Passport L Form (16 and older)
- Antigua & Barbuda Passport M Form (Under 16)
St Kitts and Nevis
Application forms related to SKN citizenship by investment available only with authorized agents or government offices.
- Application for registration as a Citizen (Form C1)
- Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2)
- Medical Certificate (Form C3) including original results of HIV Test (HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship including children over 12 years).
Note: HIV test results must not be older than 3 months.
Forms C1, C2, C3 and C4 will be supplied by your local authorised person. (Only original application forms are accepted)
Applicants should fill out the application forms that can be obtained from any local corporate service provider or lawyer licensed to practice in the Federation
DSP Nomination Form – Download pdf
- Form 1 – Personal Information DOWNLOAD FORM
- Form 2- Fingerprints DOWNLOAD FORM
- Form 3- Particulars for the Office of Home Affairs DOWNLOAD FORM
- Form 4- Medical DOWNLOAD FORM
- Form 5- Employment Status DOWNLOAD FORM
- Form 6- Investment Confirmation DOWNLOAD FORM
The following application forms related to Dominica citizenship by investment available only with authorized agents or government offices
- D1 – Disclosure Form
- D2 – Fingerprint and Photograph Verification Form (to be completed in front of a fingerprinting officer)
- D3 – Medical Questionnaire and Certificate (to be completed by a licensed medical practitioner)
- D4 – Investment Agreement (EDF option only; to be completed by the main applicant only)
- Sales and Purchase Agreement – (real estate option only)
- Application Form 12 (two (2) completed and notarised copies)
CEA Form K
Application for a Residence Permit, for Individuals who are not Nationals of an EU Member State, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland – Economic Self Sufficiency
CEA Form J
Application for Residence Documentation, for individuals who are Nationals of an EU Member State, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland – Economic Self-Sufficiency
Form ID 1A
Electronic Identity Registration Form – Non Maltese Nationals
Form ID 2
Image Capture Application Form and photos for dependents under the age of 12
Parent’s Consent Form
This form must be completely filled in and signed by the parents, in the presence of the witness who should be fully aware of the parents’ identity.
Rental Declaration Form
This form must be filled by the owner of the residential property indicated in the lease agreement submitted by the applicant. This serves as a confirmation of the address indicated by the applicant on the application for a residence document submitted to the Agency.
Health Insurance Form
Eligibility and Citizenship Application Forms
Forms R and R1
These forms include declarations made by the main applicant at Eligibility Stage (Form R) and subsequently at Citizenship Phase (Form R1). In Part A of the forms the main applicant is required to indicate his/her dependents who will be submitting an application under the programme.
Forms S and S1
These forms include declarations made by any adult dependants forming part of the application, including the spouse. Form S is to be completed at Eligibility Stage, while Form S1 at Citizenship Stage. S.L. 188.05 lists who could be considered as a “dependant”.
This form is to be completed on behalf of minors at Citizenship Stage.
The PDFEE Form is required in the case of all applicants, and if applicable, any benefactors. Applicants are required to submit information and documentation regarding their family members and also pertinent information as regards their education and employment.
The form is used to declare the income, net worth, the source of funds and wealth of the main applicant and any benefactor (where applicable). An adult dependant, such as the spouse, may also be requested to complete an SSFW Form if he/she appears to contribute to the overall income and wealth of the main applicant.
All applicants need to submit PSC Form. It is required in connection with the identification of the applicant, and the form needs to be certified by a duly licensed lawyer, notary public or by a Maltese consular or diplomatic officer. Authentication of the certifier is also required where necessary.
All applicants are required to submit Form MRQ. The form contains information regarding the state of health of the applicant. The form includes a section that needs to be completed by the examining physician.
Business and Corporate Affiliations Declaration
This declaration serves to facilitate the provision of information pertaining to the applicant’s business affiliations. It may be used as a supporting document providing additional information to supplement the details presented in SSFW Form Part C.
Tax Residency Jurisdiction Declaration
The Agency requires that every applicant forming part of the application and is liable to pay tax, to sign a declaration clearly listing all the jurisdictions where the individual/s is/are a tax resident.
Annual Compliance Form
This form has to be filled in by the Agent and submitted to the Agency on an annual basis, coinciding with the date of the certificate of naturalisation.