Vanuatu is a major financial center in the backyard of Australia and New Zealand. Vanuatu is also a popular tropical holiday destination for travelers .
Vanuatu offers economic citizenship program to foreign investors. There are two citizenship schemes currently available.
- Second passport in a commonwealth pacific country.
- Right to live, work and do business in Vanuatu as a citizen.
- Visa free travel to 113 countries including Russia, United Kingdom and EU Schengen states.
- Citizenship in a commonwealth country.
- Citizenship for spouse, children and parents.
- Processing time is 2 months.
- No residence requirements for citizenship.
- Opportunity to Invest or trade in Vanuatu business or enterprise projects
- No income tax for individuals/ companies.
- No death duty levied. No capital gains tax. No estate taxes.
- English is official language
- Dual citizenship not restricted freely allowed
- Citizenship for family and children
Vanuatu has only donation options available.
- Citizenship Contribution Program.
- Honorary Citizenship Development Support Program.
Note: There is no Real Estate Option Program attached to any of its Citizenship Programs
|Vanuatu CBI program costs in USD|
|Couple + 1 Child||$200,000|
|Couple + 2 Children||$220,000|
|Additional Dependents||$25,000 per person|
|Due Diligence Fee||$5,000 per person|
* Includes all government and agent administrative processing fees, filing, certificate and passport production
Vanuatu Government does not accept Bitcoin as legal tender.
Vanuatu passport has visa free travel to 128 countries, ranked 40th powerful passport in the world in Henley passport index 2018.
Vanuatu signed a mutual visa waiver agreement with Schengen Area countries on 28 May 2015.. Citizens of Vanuatu can travel without visa to
- EU schengen states
- United Kingdom
A visa is required to visit United States, Canada, Mexico, UAE etc.