Please read the following carefully to understand how and why this Website uses your IP address and cookies. You must give your express consent in order to access and browse our website Best-Citizenships.com (“the Website”). If you do not accept the provisions of this Policy, you must exit our Website immediately.
Last Updated: Nov 2022
Best Citizenships (”We”, “Us” “Our” or “Online platform”) collects two types of information about you resulting from your use of its website,(the “Site”): (i) personal information, including your name and e-mail address and (ii) aggregate information, this being generated from the practices which We have in place in relation to ‘cookies’ and the Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”) of its users.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. A cookie, enables the website to remember users that have already visited. Without a cookie, every time you open a new web page, the server where that page is stored will treat you like a completely new visitor. Cookies allow us to remember your custom preferences such as your language preference and allow you to complete tasks without having to re-enter your information when browsing in order to make browsing on our Website easier.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Site. Namely, by way of illustration, they include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Site and make use of its check-out functionality.
- Analytical/Performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when your return to the Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Session cookies. These cookies contain encrypted information to allow our system to uniquely identify you while you are logged in. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software. These allow us to process your requests and help us make sure you are who you say you are after you’ve logged in.
- Third party cookies. These cookies allow our Site to interact with different websites which may provide useful information.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site. Moreover, some parts of our Site may not function properly if you choose not to accept cookies.