The Small Caribbean Country of Grenada remains the King of all citizenship by investment programs in 2020.
The State of Grenada consists of three islands- Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique which form the southern end of the Windward Islands in the Caribbean.
Grenada’s citizen by investment scheme (GCBI) was launched in 2015 under the Citizenship by Investment Act No 15 of 2013, is often touted as the GOLD standard passport program among the international community for its low pricing, processing times.
No.1 CBI program
In addition to this, Grenada was ranked No.1 CBI program in the world for 2020, in a detailed comprehensive study done by us. The Citizenship study took into account more than 30 parameters such as pricing, visa waivers, education, healthcare etc. to rank the best CBI program in the world.
Grenada scored 38th rank among the best passports in the world, in the recent best passport rankings released for 2020
Why makes Grenada so unique?
Grenada first of all is a unique citizenship program that offers a good balance of price and passport benefits to investors.
Here are some of the quick benefits
- Investors and family members get CARICOM passport
- Permanent resident card possible with passport with citizenship and passport.
- No residence or visit required for passport.
- All applications can be filed online.
- Become a Commonwealth citizen
- Fast processing of applications (1-2 months)
- Right to vote in Grenada elections
- Access to E-2 investor visa for United States
- Powerful the only caribbean passport that offers visa free access to BIG-4 countries (UK, EU schengen, Russia, China)
- No foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax.
The Grenada CBI program currently competes with St Kitts and Vanuatu with the same pricing model of the $150,000 tag, and currently open for applications despite the Covid-19 pandemic.
To safeguard the integrity of citizen by investment scheme, the Grenada govt announced accepting online applications making the program all the way faster and easier for clients.
To understand more about the benefits of Grenada, please read our Grenada Brochure (pdf)