The Montenegro Investment Agency has officially published list of approved development projects (mostly hotels in tourism areas) will eligible under special citizenship by investment of Montenegro. This special citizenship program for investments is only limited to 2000 investors and will run only for limited time for three years.
Please note that the main condition for citizenship is job creation and investments must economic development in North and South of Montenegro. To be on the safe side, only putting your money in these government approved projects (see below) will qualify you for citizenship in Montenegro, considering Montenegro is not only beautiful but also has the lowest property prices in europe.
Under the the citizenship regulations, foreign investors can acquire passport of montenegro within 3 months, by investing atleast, satisfying both the conditions..
- €250,000 in Northern parts of Montenegro or €450,000 in South Montenegro (capital, sea side)
- €100,000 Donation to Govt fund per application
Montenegro citizenship by investment program is pretty unique for these reasons
- Future candidate status for EU membership, accession likely by 2025 (negotiation chapters open)
- Low tax and NATO member country
- Cheapest property prices in Europe.
- E-1/E-2 visa status with United States.
- No residence or living required for citizenship
List of Approved Developments
The following are list official construction of hotels and resorts approved by Government of Montenegro, by Ministry of Tourism and Investment Agency are
- Condo Hotel „Kolašin Resort & Spa“, Kolašin
- Condo Hotel Breza, Kolašin
- Hotel Kraljičina plaža“, Miločer, Budva
- Durmitor Hotel and Villas“, Žabljak
- Bjelasica 1450 Kolašin
- K16 Kolašin
- Boka Place
- Bobotov hotel and resort
- Elite Hotel & Residence, Kolašin
- Hotela “D” sa depadansom “E”, Kolašin,
- Montis hotel & resort, Kolašin
List of Real Estate Projects
|Kolasin Resort and Spa (4 star)||20/06/2019||€11.6 million||93||66|
|Hotel Birch, Kolasin (5 star)||11/07/2019||€19.5 million||148||120|
|Hotel Queens beach, Milocer, Budva||11/07/2019||€73 million||126||229|
|Durmitor Hotel and Villas, Žabljak||11/07/2019||€19.5 million||68||104|
|Bjelasica 1450, Kolasin (4 star)||19/03/2020||€17.8 million||168||96|
|K16, Kolasin (4 star)||23/04/2020||€6 million||116||58|
|Boka place, Tivat, Budva (5 star)||11/06/2020||€43.6 million||240||96|
|Bobotov hotel and resort, Zabljak||08/2020||€16.6 million||160||153|
Source: Montenegro Investment Agency
This list will be regularly updated by the Investment agency of Montenegro, under the citizenship investment program.