The St Kitts CBI program allows adding spouse, parents and children post obtaining citizenship of the main applicant. This is however subjected to additional fee. Many investors do not know the provision of post citizenship addition of family members for St Kitts and Nevis. There is no requirement to pay again donation to add family members if the main applicant has already been approved and received citizenship. You will only be required to pay the Government fee plus Due diligence fee below.
Note if a Citizen by Investment seeks to add a dependent to his SGF donation application AFTER one (1) calendar year since initial approval, he or she will be required to undergo a follow up due diligence.
SICF Donation / Real Estate
Post Approval-in-Principle CBI Application Fees (SICF Donation and Real Estate)
New regulations apply from 2023. These are one time costs paid to Government of St Kitts and Nevis. The following application fees shall be paid to the Unit on every CBI application after approval-in-principle is granted by the Unit, except with respect to Part VI Sustainable Island Fund contributions, and in addition to the due diligence fees prescribed in regulation 33—
- US$25,000 for the main applicant;
- US$15,000 for the spouse of the main applicant;
- US$10,000 for each dependant child of the main applicant or other qualified dependant under eighteen years of age, including each dependant child born after the CBI application is submitted to the Unit and before the date the Certificate of Citizenship is issued to the main applicant;
- US$15,000 for each dependant child of the main applicant or other qualified dependant aged eighteen years or older; and
- US$30,000 for addition of spouse or other qualified dependant after approval-in-principle of the main applicant.
CBI applicants shall not be added after approval-in-principle unless such applicants are children born before the Certificate of Citizenship Registration is issued to the main applicant.
Due diligence fee
USD 10,000 (main applicant) and USD $7,5000 per dependent. (exempted for children below 16). If the application is filed after one year of approval, due diligence is performed on main applicant.
The authorized agent will help you to prepare the following documentation required for spouse
- Official signed correspondence from the main applicant requesting the application be opened to add spouse and child.
- Power of Attorney
- Six passport photos (at least one must be certified on the reverse side)
- Completed C1 application Forms
- Completed C2 application Forms
- Completed C3 application Forms and HIV Test Results
- Police Certificate
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Deed Poll or jurisdictional equivalent (if applicable)
- Certified National ID
- Certified copies of current passport(s)
- Certified Marriage Certificate
- Certified divorce certificate (previous marriage if applicable)
- Proof of Address
- Due diligence fee in the amount of US$4,000.00 payable upon submission of application
The application process may take as little as 90 days
SKN Regulation permits, only the following category of family members can be added for st kitts citizenship.
- Spouse of main applicant. (opposite sex)
- a child aged under eighteen years old;
- a child aged between eighteen and twenty-five years of age who is in full time attendance at a recognised secondary or tertiary level institution of learning and fully supported by the main applicant;
- a child aged eighteen years or older and physically or mentally challenged; or
- a parent of the main applicant, or of his or her spouse, aged sixty-five years or older living with and fully supported by the main applicant;
Children can be biological or legally adopted.