The St Kitts CBI program allows adding spouse, sibling and children post obtaining citizenship of the main applicant. This is however subjected to additional fee. Many investors do not know the provision of post citizenship addition of family members for St Kitts and Nevis.
There is no requirement to pay the $150,000 donation to family members if the main applicant has already been approved and received citizenship. You will only be required to pay the Government fee plus Due diligence fee below.
Note if a Citizen by Investment seeks to add a dependent to his SGF donation application AFTER one (1) calendar year since initial approval, he or she will be required to undergo a follow up due diligence.
These are one time costs paid to Government of St Kitts and Nevis.
- Spouse: USD $35,000
- Child: USD $10,000
- Sibling: US$ 20,000
Due diligence fee
USD $4000 per dependent. (exempted for children below 16)
The authorized agent will help you to prepare the following documentation required for spouse
- Official signed correspondence from the main applicant requesting the application be opened to add spouse and child.
- Power of Attorney
- Six passport photos (at least one must be certified on the reverse side)
- Completed C1 application Forms
- Completed C2 application Forms
- Completed C3 application Forms and HIV Test Results
- Police Certificate
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Deed Poll or jurisdictional equivalent (if applicable)
- Certified National ID
- Certified copies of current passport(s)
- Certified Marriage Certificate
- Certified divorce certificate (previous marriage if applicable)
- Proof of Address
- Due diligence fee in the amount of US$4,000.00 payable upon submission of application
The application process may take as little as 90 days
Only the following category of family members can be added for st kitts citizenship.
- A spouse of the main applicant;
- A child under the age of 18 of the main applicant or his or her spouse;
- The child of the main applicant or his or her spouse between 18 and 30 years who is in full time attendance at a recognised institution of higher learning after his/her 18th birthday and/or fully supported by the main applicant;
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or his/her spouse above the age of 55 years living with and fully supported by the main applicant or;
- A child of the main applicant or spouse of the main applicant who is above the age of 18 years and physically or mentally challenged.