We have compiled application costs charged by Government for golden visa programs by country. This is only the application fee charged by government, does not include main investment, or any other additional costs.
This way you can compare the application fee in one place and you will know how much you pay to the Govt.
Here is a quick summary
- Malta has the most expensive golden visa fee.
- Spain is the cheapest in terms of application costs,
- Italy processes applications free of charge.
- Canada is the most expensive application costs for Quebec immigrant investor program.
- Latvia also charges quite high state fee for golden visa.
|Golden visa (Investment)||Government Application fee|
|Portugal (280K euro)||€ 5,324.60|
|Greece (250K euro)||€2,000|
|Spain (500K euro)||$150|
|Ireland (400K euro)||€1,500|
|United Kingdom (2M pound)||£1,623|
|United States ($900K)||$3,675 (I-526 filing) for EB-5|
|Canada QIIP ($1.2M)||$15,496|
|Italy (250K euro)||Free (Nulla osta)|
|Netherlands (1.2M euro)||€2,137|
|Malta (100K euro)||€68,000 to €98,000 Malta Permanent Residency scheme|
|Latvia (250K euro)||€38,000 (Govt bonds) / €10,000 (business) / €12,500 (real estate)|
|Australia ($1m)||$5,375 (investor) / $7,880 (SIV) / $9,455 (Premium)|
|New Zealand ($1m)||$4,960.00 (Investor)|
|Singapore (||S$ 10,000 (GIP)|