Saint Lucia offers one of the most exciting citizenship schemes in the Caribbean. The country is rich in history, culture with unlimited access to beaches and nature.
The Citizenship by Investment Act No. 14 of 2015 and the Citizenship by Investment Saint Lucia Regulations No. 89 of 2015 with their respective amendments, allows an eligible person to acquire citizenship of Saint Lucia pursuant to a successful application and upon the payment of a qualifying investment and signing the Oath of Allegiance.
The Citizenship by Investment Programme (CIP) combines the best interests of Saint Lucia with the advantages of foreign investment.
Successful applicants receive immediate benefits, including a passport that allows visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to more than 146 countries. The Saint Lucia passport is a well-respected travelling document across borders.
Saint Lucia’s flagship Citizenship Investment Programme offers four key routes to acquire citizenship of this stunning island. This program is very popular with americans and other nationalities from middle east and africa.
- COVID-19 Bond Relief: Minimum investment US$250,000 (limited time offer)
- Government Bond Investment: Minimum investment US$500,000
- National Economic Fund Investment: Minimum investment US$100,000
- Real Estate Investment: Minimum investment US$300,000
- Enterprise Investment: Minimum investment US$3,500,000
Why invest in CIP Saint Lucia?
The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Programme undertakes robust due diligence during the application process, and works closely with its local and regional intelligence partners. This protects the integrity of the Saint Lucia passport – and its value to our applicants’ investments – and ensures that visa-free travel is maintained.
There is no hidden agenda in the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Programme. We maintain transparency of our programme and our offer to all applicants. Additionally, we maintain open dialogue with our service providers and publish full details of our financial affairs on an annual basis
The time it takes to receive a grant of citizenship is important for our applicants. While maintaining our strict due diligence criteria, we continually seek to review and improve. We are confident that, in most cases our processing time for a grant of citizenship is significantly below the 90 days’ guideline.
The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Programme reviews every application in the same way, without preference or prejudice. Every applicant can expect to receive the same experience and attention to detail.
How to apply?
- Application – Completion of application by applicant. All forms available for free download
- Submit Application upload on CIP portal by an Authorised Agent (you must hire one). Payments can be made online
- Verification – Verification of application and documents undertaken by CIP staff .
- Due Diligence – Thorough due diligence is undertaken through DD firms.
- Decision – Application is presented to the CIP Board for a decision (takes 70-90 days).
- Registration – Issuance of Certificate of Registration.
- Passport – Issuance of passport by Immigration Department.
Please note some country nationals cannot apply for Saint Lucia CIP.