We are now introducing our new brand “Yellow Citizenship” for the Citizenship by Investment (CBI) industry.
Yellow is the brightest color human eye can see and we have chosen this color to represent the CBI industry. The color of sunshine, hope, and happiness, freshness, happiness, positivity, clarity, energy, optimism, enlightenment, remembrance, intellect, honor, loyalty, and joy. It also spiritually signifies the Healing Power of God.
The Yellow citizenship will be a part of The Yellow Network of Startups for the CBI industry.
What is Yellow citizenship?
Yellow citizenship is a paid citizenship acquired through citizenship by investment schemes. Currently close to 12 countries that offer CBI schemes. Foreign investors can buy instant citizenship either by one time donation to the state (starts with $100,000) or buying a real estate (starts from $200,000) in hotels or residential properties. Family members receive instant passports through CBI schemes.
Yellow citizenships offer an excellent opportunity for high-net worth families become “world citizens” with access to travel freedom, education and healthcare with new life!
These are the are the only countries that offer Yellow citizenships.
We have also coined the new word “Yellow Passport” for passports acquired through CBI schemes
Here the latest investment prices to acquire Yellow citizenship/passport
- Dominica — USD 100,000 (donation) / USD 200,000 (real estate)
- Antigua — USD 100,000 (donation) / USD 200,000 (real estate)
- Saint Lucia — USD 100,000 (donation) / USD 300,000 (real estate)
- Grenada — USD 150,000 (donation) / USD 220,000 (real estate)
- St Kitts and Nevis — USD 150,000 (donation) / USD 200,000 (real estate)
- Malta — EUR 900,000 (donation) , Real estate EUR 350,000 additional
- Cyprus — EUR 2,150,000 (real estate)
- Montenegro — EUR 350,000 (real estate)
Turkey — USD 250,000 (real estate)
Cambodia – USD 250,000 (donation) or USD 1 million (investments)
Vanuatu — USD 150,000 (donation)
Samoa – USD 1.5 million (business)
Download the pdf brochure