Jungle Bay, one of the Caribbean’s most successful boutique hotel brands, is offering new vacation villas to investors under the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP).Jungle Bay Villas is a Government-Approved Citizenship by Investment project.
Location:The resort is located along the southwest coast of Dominica at a beautiful, historic location called Morne Acouma.
Resort features:It will consist of 120 elegantly appointed villas, a large health spa, restaurants, two yoga studios, swimming pools, a zip line and much more!.The resort is close to some of Dominica’s most popular tourist attractions: great diving locations, snorkeling sites, beaches, hot mineral springs, hiking trails and the first two segments of the Waitukubuli National Trail (the Caribbean’s longest hiking trail).
- Best Value – Starting at US$255,000 for a Sea View Villa
- Private Ownership – Individual Title to Land and Villa
- Return on Investment – Past performance indicates a greater likelihood of a successful Return on Investment
- Hassle Free Maintenance – No out of pocket cost to owners
- Management Experience – Jungle Bay is one of the Caribbean’s most successful hotel operator
- Obtain a privileged address at this prestigious location: Citizenship & Deeded Real Estate
*The starting price for Jungle Bay villas is US $25,000 (land deed) then the balance of $230,000 upon closing (inclusive of all closing costs, transfer taxes, deed registration & legal fees).
Requirements: The Dominican Citizenship Program requires CBI purchasers to retain their investment for a minimum of three years.
- Villa owners may sell their villas in the open market after three years and keep their citizenship as well as their passport and any proceeds from the sale.
- They may also resell to a new CBI client after five years and keep their citizenship & passport.