Australia has attracted high-net worth investors for number of years due to its stable economy, best climate, highly developed infrastructure and excellent education and healthcare. Australia has the world’s 9th largest immigrant population with immigrants accounting for 26% of the population. In 2018, Australia overtook Switzerland and become the country with the highest average wealth
Australia offers world class business environment, best in the world with transparent policies to do business. Australia has 25 years growth record, and has been ranked as top 5 countries in the world for economic freedom. Australia was the only advanced economy not to experience a recession due to the global financial downturn in 2008–2009
- Lifetime visa validity
- Travel in and out of Australia anytime
- Apply for permanent residence after satisfying residency conditions
- Bring family, spouse and children to Australia
- No language tests
Investor visa conditions
- Investor stream: Designated investment of at least AUD 1,500,000 in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- Significant Investor stream: Invest at least AUD 5,000,000 into complying significant investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- Premium Investor stream: Invest at least AUD 15,000,000 into complying premium investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
The visa approval decision will be based based on age, english language ability, business qualifications, net personal and business assets, business turnover innovation.
Permanent residence status lets you to stay in Australia indefinitely and also sponsor family and relatives for permanent residence.
- Investor stream: You can apply for PR status after you have held your provisional investor visa for 2 years out of 4 years.
- Significant stream: You can apply for PR status after you have held provisional visa and you have been in Australia for atleast 40 days per year, and held investments continuously for 4 years.
- Premium stream: You can apply for PR status after you have held provisional visa and investments for atleast a 1 year
You can apply for Australian citizenship after 4 years of living, plus 12 months of holding Permanent residency status. You may not be absent for more than 3 months and more than 1 year in total.
Australia has seventh powerful passport in the world with visa free travel to 183 world countries.