All investor applicants are required to appoint a licensed agent to submit applications to Dominica CBIU on behalf of them. The Unit will not accept applications directly from applicants. Best Citizenships will assign you a licensed agent free of charge.
Latest forms available only with licensed agents on chargeable basis.
FORM 12: (Application for naturalisation as a citizen of Dominica made by a person seeking a waiver of residence requirements under section 8(2)(c) of the Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship Act, 1978) Form 12 must be completed by each applicant, signed, and stamped by a justice of the peace, notary public, or commissioner of oaths. For a child who is below the age of 18 years, both parents must sign the form on behalf of the child. Where one parent has sole custody of the child, or another person has legal guardianship, the appropriate documentation shall be provided to demonstrate this.
D1 APPLICATION FOR CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT DISCLOSURE FORM: All applicants must complete the D1 form. It asks for detailed background information about each applicant. For a child who is below the age of 18 years, both parents must sign the D1 on behalf of the child. Where one parent has sole custody of the child, or another person has legal guardianship, the appropriate documentation shall be provided to demonstrate this.
D2 FINGERPRINT AND PHOTOGRAPH VERIFICATION FORM: The D2 must be completed by all applicants aged 16 years or over. A photograph of the applicant must be attached to the D2 and the applicant must sign the form in front of a registered fingerprinting officer. The fingerprinting officer must sign and stamp the D2. For a child who is below the age of 18 years, both parents must sign the D2 on behalf of the child. Where one parent has sole custody of the child, or another person has legal guardianship, the appropriate documentation shall be provided to demonstrate this.
D3 MEDICAL QUESTIONNAIRE: The D3 must be completed for all applicants, signed, and stamped by a registered medical practitioner. The D3 asks general medical questions to con rm that the applicant does not suffer from any serious or communicable diseases. The medical practitioner must also attach the original results of a blood and urine test, and a HIV test for applicants aged 12 years or over.
D4 INVESTMENT AGREEMENT: The D4 must be completed by the main applicant only, where he or she has opted for the EDF option. The D4 acts as a declaration by the main applicant that he or she will make the stated contribution amount. The D4 also asks for the main applicant to state the details of any dependants included in the application.
PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM: The Passport Application Form must be completed for all applicants who wish to obtain a passport after becoming economic citizens.
Application for Employment (PDF)
Application for the Teaching Service (PDF)
Passport Application Form (PDF)
Visa Application Form (PDF)
Life Certificate Form (PDF)
Returning Nationals Information Manual (PDF)
Disclosure Form (PDF)
Fingerprint and Photograph Verification Form (PDF)
Form 12 (PDF)
Investment Form (PDF)
Medical Form (PDF)
Oath of Allegiance (PDF)
Application Form – Citizenship After Seven Years Residency (PDF)
Required Documents (Full list)
The applicant will need to attach the following list of documents to the application:
- D1 – Disclosure Form
- D2 – Fingerprint and Photograph Verification Form (to be completed in front of a fingerprinting officer)
- D3 – Medical Questionnaire and Certificate (to be completed by a licensed medical practitioner)
- D4 – Investment Agreement (EDF option only; to be completed by the main applicant only)
- Sales and Purchase Agreement – (real estate option only)
- Application Form 12 (two (2) completed and notarised copies)
- Colour copies of all passports held
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage Certificate, if applicable
- Police Record from country of birth, country of citizenship, country of residence (if different), and any country in which the applicant has resided for more than six (6) months in the past ten (10) years, for each applicant sixteen (16) years and over. For children aged twelve to fifteen (12-15), a sworn affidavit by the parent that a child does not have criminal record is required
- Colour copy of driver’s licence
- Colour copies of all identity documents/books or cards
- Colour copies of all military service and discharge documents, if applicable
- Colour copies of all documents evidencing a name change (other than through marriage), if applicable
- Eight (8) passport-size photos
- Proof of residential address (lease agreement or utility bill)
- Colour copies of university/college diplomas
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the school/university for children between 12 and 18 years old. Official transcripts from an institution of higher learning or a letter from the competent authority confirming enrolment for children aged 18 to 30 who are currently in a recognised institution of higher learning
- Notarised affidavit of support for each dependant aged 18 or over included in the application, with the exception of the spouse
- HIV test results (for all applicants aged 12 or above)
- Routine blood and urine test results
- One (1) professional reference
- Letter of employment/financial statements
- 12 months bank statements
- Notarised affidavit of source of funds
- Detailed business background reports/resume/CV
- Letter to the Minister
- Proof of payment of relevant fees
Any colour copies of documents must be notarised and legalised before they’re submitted. If any documents are not in English, they must be translated, notarised, and legalised prior to submission.
The main applicant and adult dependants must sign forms where a signature is required. For adult disabled children lacking the capacity to sign forms, appropriate legal documentation must be provided by the person signing the forms demonstrating that person’s legal right to sign on behalf of the dependant. For minor children, forms must be signed by both parents or by the child’s legal guardian.
Bank references and audited financial reports for the two most recent years are required by the bank in order to process the funds.