The Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) offers a stable and secure path to second citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis, established world’s first economic citizenship programme. It’s a discrete channel of investment, ensuring your privacy citizenship of a country with a low tax regime including no income, inheritance or gift tax.
The Sustainable Growth Fund(SGF) launched to replace the Hurricane relief fund which expired in 30, March 2018 and the government published Citizenship by investment (Amendment 2) 2018 Regulations in Official Gazette 2018.
Some of the investment benefits of acquiring citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis include
- Second citizenship lasts a lifetime, and can be passed on to future generations
- CBI facilitates expanded mobility, with visa-free or visa-on-arrival to over 150 countries and territories.
- no interview, language or residency requirements necessary to gain citizenship
- Streamlined and efficient process to citizenship
The SGF will channel resources to priority areas like education, health, climate change and resilience, infrastructure, tourism and culture, and the promotion of indigenous entrepreneurship – to the benefit of all citizens, inlcuding you
- Enhance the quality of education
- Ensure the health and wellbeing of a growing population
- Develop climate resilience, protecting the twin-islands against the future effects of climate change
- Build solid and sustainable infrastructure that will stand the test of time
- Promote St. Kitts and Nevis’ booming tourism sector
- Share the distinct cultural flavour of the nation’s people
- Support indigenous entrepreneurship
In addition, the Sustainable Growth Fund shall be used for
- for the funding of school construction and education related initiatives, including, funding for computers, books, scholarships and bursaries;
- to mitigate the effects of climate change in St Kitts and Nevis, including, preparation for increased hurricane threats, droughts, emergency preparedness, public education, disaster planning and preparedness.
- to support economic growth in St Kitts and Nevis, including, improve competitiveness, support small and medium sized business enterprises, support manufacturing and industrial activities, support agricultural diversification and development, support the fisheries sector, support development of financial services, support further development of domestic and export driven manufacturing, support improvement in the ease of doing business and to support improvements in technological advancement.
- for the build out of infrastructure that supports all ports of entry. repay loans for ports of entry, to enhance the port facilities of airports and sea ports and to support the build offroads and utilities
- for the development and enhancement of medical facilities of St Kitts and Nevis.
- to support tourism development;
- to promote, preserve, protect and develop St Kitts and Nevis’ culture and heritage; and
- to support other sustainable growth initiatives in St Kitts and Nevis.
- Main Applicant: US$150,000
- Main Applicant And Spouse: US$175,000
- Family of 4: US$195,000
- Additional Dependants: US$10,000 per dependant other than the spouse
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program has a unique opportunity for applicants who may
require an expedited outcome. The Accelerated Application Process (AAP) guarantees successful applicants
citizenship (including the issuing of passports) in 60 days or under. Pricing for the Accelerated Application
Process starts from $US25,000 for the main applicant and $US500 for dependants aged 16 or under.