In recent years Dubai also continues to be one of the top world cities to live, work and study becoming the center of the world with excellent flight connections.
The UAE Golden visa program remains the most popular in the world for skilled people, property investors and entrepreneurs. Depending on the investment, the golden visa is issued for five or ten years. This program is has seen increased interest among many russian, ukraine and middle eastern famililies.
Foreign investors can obtain a Golden visa in the UAE if they fulfil one of the following conditions:
- Real estate: Purchase a property worth no less than AED 2 million or purchase a property with a loan from specific local banks or buy one or more off-plan properties of no less than AED 2 million from approved local real estate companies.
- Startup/SME: Own or partner in a start-up registered as a small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the UAE, and the company generates annual revenues of not less than AED 1 million
- UAE Fund – Investment fund accredited in the UAE stating that there is a deposit of AED (2) Two Million.
- Industry: Commercial license or industrial license with investor’s Memorandum of Association of his/her company provided that the investor capital is not less than AED 2 Million.
- Lump tax: Federal Tax Authority stating that the investor is the owner of a company that pays the government no less than AED 250,000 annually
The executive director or the advisor appointed by an investor in public investments is granted a Golden Visa for a period of (10) years without a sponsor and for one person only.
The service cost for 10 years golden visa: Residency fees (2790 AED) / ID fees (1070 AED) and for 5 years golden visa:
Residency fees (2280 AED) / ID fees (575 AED)
- Entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance
- Long term, renewable residence visa valid for 10 years
- Self-sponsored visa, as there is no need for an employment sponsor
- Ability to stay outside the UAE for more than 6 months in order to keep their residence visa valid and does not get nullified.
- Sponsoring their family members, including spouse and children regardless of their ages
- Sponsoring unlimited number of domestic helpers
- Allows family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration, if the primary holder of the Golden visa passes away.
- No personal income taxes in the UAE.
- Tax free rental income.
- 100% Business ownership
- Free Discount cards for golden visa holders ( Esaad privilege card)
The Esaad card is a loyalty programme launched in 2018 by the Dubai Police provides extensive benefits and discounts across several sectors, including healthcare, education, hospitality, entertainment, real estate, and restaurants, among others. Offers are available for cardholders at 7,237 brands and businesses within the UAE and across 92 countries worldwide.
It is important to remember that Golden visa program has no path to UAE citizenship