Vanuatu CBI is only among the few countries in the World, offering the possibility to apply for citizenship by investment with bitcoin payments. The Cryptocurrency market is expanding globally, on the sidelines of demand of CBI programs attracting blockchain investors,
We now accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for Vanuatu citizenship by investment program. You can now pay full payments directly in Bitcoin.
The Vanuatu CBI has become very popular among investors with the fintech background in blockchain and crypto space. The Vanuatu Development Support program (DSP) requires one time donation starting from USD 130,000 to the state fund, in exchange for lifetime citizenship. Please note the Vanuatu government still does not officially accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. We have made arrangements with crypto firms to accept Bitcoin.
- Fastest CBI in the World.
- Vanuatu has the only official CBI in the Pacific.
- No personal visit required.
- Become a permanent resident of Australia
- Citizenship for Life for all family.
- No personal, corporate, capital gain or inheritance tax.
- Enjoy Visa Free travel to 95 countries.
- Dual citizenship to secure your future.
- Best Second Passport for those seeking Plan-B.
- Discrete citizenship giving maximum privacy.
- Streamlined application process just 1 month.
Citizenship by Donation
Below are full costs of the Vanuatu DSP program. It is important to understand that Vanuatu has the fastest processing times for passport among all the citizenship by investment programs. Processing time for approvals is less than a month
|Vanuatu DSP costs in USD
|BTC @ $46,000
|Married Couple + 1 Child under 18
|Married Couple + 2 Children under 18
Note: The above contribution is all inclusive package fee includes agent, lawyer fee etc. FIU check included $7,500 due diligence fee per application
Vanuatu Real Estate
Vanuatu has launched Real estate REO program for citizenship by investment. A Qualifying Property is a Lot registered under the Community and Strata Titles Act [CAP 266] in a VGAP for the REO Program for a minimum price of USD$200,000. You can also pay in Bitcoin
The Vanuatuan passport is one of the powerful travel documents issued by a pacific country. This booklet comes with visa free or arrival access t0 95 nations. As of 2024, Vanuatu passport holders have visa free access to 94 destinations, according to Henley passport index.
The Vanuatu passport is issued to applicants who are
- Above 18 years of age and below 65 years
- No criminal record
- Pass background checks and have no adverse record.
- Prove atleast USD 250,000 in total financial assets (bitcoin funds accepted)
- Prove source of origin of funds
- Not from restricted countries such as Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, Yemen..
- Signed Nomination form
- Signed Passport application form
- Valid Passport (certified notarised copies)
- Identity Card (certified notarised copies)
- Police certification from state of origin (certified notarised copies)
- Personal profile, including education and employment history
- Evidence of residential address
- Birth certificates (Originals)
- Medical certificate 8 colour photos (40mm X 50mm)
- Principal candidate’s asset proof (if applicable)
- Employment certification
- Bank reference
- Professional reference
- Academic certification Change of name documents Others
You have to prepare the following important documents before you pay..
- Police certificate from where you currently live. In the US, FBI record required.
- Fill the DSP application form
- Pay initial USD 7,500 fee to start the due diligence process.
- Your application will go through authorized DSP agent
- Wait for 2-4 weeks to receive your approval in principle letter from Vanuatu Citizenship commission (VCC)
- Pay the remaining investment USD 122,500 within 30 days. Do not make the full investment if you dont receive government approval
- Receive your Letter of approval for citizenship.
- Take an oath online or video conferencing
- Receive your citizenship certificate and passport at the nearest Vanuatu consulate or appointed agent.
We want to remind you that Vanuatu has a history of revoking passport and citizenship obtained by fraudulent means, criminals or wanted persons by international law enforcement.