Uncertainty is a part of life and it can’t be avoided. Learn to live with it and not resist it.
Uncertainty and Plan B are the two sides of the same coin and has to co-exist.
A Plan B is a must have strategy in everyone’s life. All country nationals must have a backup plan against uncertainties in life. It provides an insurance wrapper should something go wrong in your life.
We link “Plan B” with a “second passport” making it a ‘Plan B passport’. With Plan B passport you can have a fresh start to new life, at a time when you are down and out.
A Plan B passport gives you a fresh start to new life
List of uncertainties
- Political instability with racial violence
- Financial meltdown and collapse of stock markets
- Business loss
- Unexpected turn of events
- Family matters
- Loss of savings
- Job loss
- Sudden death
- Broken relationships
At your worst times, this is what you should do to hedge against risks.
- Believe in yourself
- Invest in yourself
- Resist temptation
- Use time and patience to heal yourself
What can the PlanB passport do for you?
Imagine you are traveling and your passport is unusable stuck at international airport terminal. For example passport is damaged or revoked. You can continue your travel using a second passport if you have one or get deported.
Having a Plan B passport has distinct advantages.
- Emigrate without wasting time waiting for visas and permits. Just pack and leave.
- Full Citizen benefits Freedom for mobility and visa free traveling.
- Buy a second home abroad without restrictions
- Expand your business globally
- Open bank accounts anywhere in the World
- Education abroad for children.
- Ideal for nomads, frequent traveler to attend events worldwide.
- Safety and security for family
- Tax breaks on worldwide income.
- Medical healthcare abroad.
UHNWI and HNWI families must think about citizenship and residence planning with a Plan B.
A Plan-B passport is a must in any investment portfolio
Family offices and Hedge fund investors must invest in a Plan B passport to hedge against investment risks and tax breaks. Today there are more than 10,000 hedge funds in the world managing a total $3.2 trillion in assets.
Likewise there are between 6,500 and 10,500 family offices worldwide to cater, the world’s most affluent UHNWI families with approx $6 trillion in assets.