The Cabinet of St Kitts and Nevis Government has announced extension of limited time discount offer for families applying for citizenship by investment program.
The St Kitts Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Programme continues to attract interest from discerning investors from all corners of the world. The country remains one of the coronavirus free countries in the world remains attractive for many nomads and investors. No travel or residence conditions apply for SKN CBI program.
The limited time offer was previously announced by Prime Minister Timothy Harris, this special discount offer runs from July 01 to Jan 15, 2020 due to Covid-19 situation.
The Extension of the special discount has been approved due to Covid situation and heavy demand and popularity of the citizenship by investment program among families in the middle east. Families of more than 4 applying for St Kitts CBI can get USD 45,000 savings from this special offer contributing
- SGF contribution one time USD 150,000 (instead of USD 195,000) under the SGF contribution.
- Additional SGF costs for dependant family members of USD 10,000 per person apply.
- Due diligence $7,500 main applicant and $4000 for dependants
New amendments now permit parents of the principal applicant, the spouse and the grandparents above 55 years can also apply in one single family application.
Certain blacklisted country nationals cannot apply for St Kitts citizenship by investment. The security checks takes 2-3 months time before being approved of citizenship and passport.
It was an adjustment we made to accommodate and recognize that there are many families in the Middle East where parents retire early and now become dependent on their children at a very early age. This adjustment strengthens the government’s thoughtfulness to consider such a family,
– Les Khan, CEO of CIU St Kitts
Limited Government Discount
- SIDF contribution for a family of up to 4 will be reduced to US $150,000 as part of a limited time offering (instead of $195,000 giving a $45,000 discount to families applying for passport
- The Minimum contribution for a single applicant will remain at US $150,000 (no changes made)
- No changes made to real estate investment
- The CBI programme employs one of the most stringent multi-tiered vetting processes that ensures only investors with a clean background are accepted as citizens.
- Parents and Grandparents above 55 years can apply.
The new changes will help build economic infrastructure on Nevis and on St. Kitts and Nevis through the revenues generated through citizen by investment program,
St Kitts passport remains the most powerful and valuable second passport in the Caribbean with visa free access to over 150+ countries and territories including United Kingdom, Schengen area, Russia, Israel, Turkey and almost to all south american countries.