St. Kitts & Nevis is now officially welcoming visitors to its shores. All international visitors must follow the Covid guidelines to visit SKN.
Travelers from all CARICOM Member States are now officially part of the “International Traveler” category. Furthermore, St. Kitts & Nevis has officially announced requirements for travelers arriving by sea vessel and has instituted a new requirement: a PCR-test for exit required for those staying less than 14 days.
St. Kitts & Nevis officially opened its borders to international travel on October 31, 2020. The Government has made three changes that have been made to the travel requirements for visitors arriving to the Federation.
- The price for the PCR test for International Travelers (Non-Nationals/Non-Residents) is now USD $150 and for Nationals/Residents the cost remains USD $100.
- The Travel Authorization form can be found at www.knatravelform.kn. To complete the travel form visitors will be required to have proof of a negative PCR test completed within 72 hours of travel and proof of their booked accommodations at one of the seven (7) approved hotels for International Travelers (Non-Nationals/Non-Residents).
- The test can be taken at a CLIA/CDC/UKAS approved lab accredited with ISO/IEO 17025 standard.
Approved hotels for international travelers are:
- Four Seasons
- Koi Resort, by Curio, Hilton
- Marriott Vacation Beach Club
- Paradise Beach
- Park Hyatt
- Royal St. Kitts
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort
Please refer to the official website for more information.