Grenada has opened a new consulate in Dubai, UAE to support Grenadian citizens living in Middle east. The opening of consulate will also help prospective investors interested in applying for citizenship by investment program through donation and real estate routes.
The Government of Grenada has appointed Hon. Rose-Ann Benjamin has been appointed as Grenada’s first Consul General to the UAE. Previously, Ms. Benjamin served as an educator for over 18 years at one of Grenada’s leading high schools. Ms. Benjamin holds an Associate degree in Sociology, Government & Politics, and English Literature.
Consulate of Grenada has the responsibility to provide consular services for both nationals of Grenada living in the UAE and visitors to Grenada. The Consulate has two other major roles: it is the Permanent Mission of Grenada to the United Arab Emirates and it also provides Consular Services for its citizens. The Consulate negotiates with the Government of the United Arab Emirates and promotes friendly relations between Grenada and the United Arab Emirates, developing their economic, cultural and scientific relations.
The Grenada Consulate will be providing the following consular services:
- Facilitation of trade and investment information for interested persons.
- Certification of original Grenadian document
- Visa issuance
- Passport renewals
- Attestation of Grenadian documents
- Arrangement of meetings with private and public sectors in Grenada for persons desirous to hold a meeting in Grenada or online.
- Provision of information about Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program.
- Expo 2020 /2021 information
- Information on the state of Grenada Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
- Grenada and COVID-19
- Covid-19 donations on behalf of Grenada.
- Investment in Grenada
The Grenada Consulate website is https://grenadaconsulatedubai.com.
The Citizenship by Investment program remains best in the world and excellent opportunity to invest, live and work in the the ‘Isle of Spice’ and comes with the following benefits
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The ability to pass one’s citizenship to future generations by descent
- Visa-free travel to more than 140 countries and territories
- The opportunity to maintain dual citizenship
- The chance to apply for a United States E2 Visa for entrepreneurial activity
- No sharing of information with the country of your current citizenship
- No foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax
- Fast processing time and transparent requirements
- A peaceful, democratic and politically stable country
- No requirement to reside in the country before, during, or after the application
- New Grenada E-Passport 250.00 USD
- New, replacement or expired Passport 250.00 USD
- Endorsement or visa on a Foreign Passport – single 100.00 USD
- Endorsement or visa on a Foreign Passport – multiple 250.00 USD
- Replacement of a lost or damaged Passport 500.00 USD
- Issue of an Emergency travel document 50.00 USD
- Extra fees for Urgent Passport 100.00 USD
Application forms are available here