We have compiled a list of top 10 citizenship by investment and golden visa programs. Please see the video below.
Where to buy second citizenship and residency? Today we will you show you Top 10 cheapest places to buy citizenship and residency from Europe to Caribbean.
Top 10 Citizenship Programs
Citizenship by investment programs offer direct passport against investments.
You must know investing in citizenship can be the ultimate family investment. First you must know these are legal citizenship programs run by Governments. Prices start from $100,000. Secondly all applicants must go through background checks before being approved of passports.
Here are the list of top 10 citizenship programs for investments.
- Saint Lucia
- St Kitts and Nevis
- Antigua and Barbuda
Top 10 Golden Visas
Global uncertainties have fueled great interest for golden visa schemes in search of new life in a new country. Golden visas are residence by investment schemes with a path to citizenship after some years.
Where to buy a golden visa? Take a quick peek inside this video.
Golden visa programs first offer permanent residency through investments in real estate or bonds issued by government. Here is the list of top 10 golden visa programs
1. Greece – €250,000 Real Estate
2. Malta – €250,000 Govt bonds (or finance for €125,000 all inclusive price)
3. United States – $900,000 EB-5
4. Portugal – €350,000 Real estate
5. Spain – €500,000 Real Estate
6. United Kingdom – £2m tier1 investor visa
7. Ireland – €500,000 (endowment) or €1m business
8. Canada – C$1.2m Govt bonds (or finance for $250,000)
9. Italy – €250,000 Business
10. Latvia – €250,000 Govt bonds / Real Estate
Please enjoy this video and contact us for more information.