We have launched a new tool to compare the prices of citizenship by investment (CBI) programs.
Family members have a big impact on the pricing of citizenship by investment schemes.
This new price comparison tool will show you the estimates of prices for 10 countries for donation route and real estate route. The breakdown of estimated fees will include due diligence fee, dependent fee, passport fee etc..
The using of this tool is very simple. All you have to do is whether you want to add spouse with main applicant, then enter the ages of children and dependents (parents above 55 years).
The algorithm we have developed is one of a kind first in the CBI industry.
So which is the cheapest citizenship by investment according to the tool?
- Dominica is the cheapest CBI for single applicants.
- Antigua is the cheapest CBI for families. Please note currently Antigua offers 50% discount.
- Real estate option also becomes cheaper than donation option for large families with over 5 dependants.
- Moldova and Montenegro have their pricing in Euros, so you have to convert to US dollars for effective comparison for cheap.
- Malta IIP scheme contributions significantly vary between 900K to 1.1M depending on the family members.
- St Kitts and Grenada, despite it costs $150,000 may get cheaper for families, depending on the case
- Cyprus is the most expensive of all the schemes requires more than 2.1 million euros.
Please note the tool only gives close estimates that gives you an idea. It is not accurate figure. Contact us for free agent quote .