Austria is in heart of Europe and with a rich central european culture and most renowned for transportation. Austrian capital vienna is a hub of central Europe for business and trade, has rich cultural values.
- Neutral country in Europe
- Visa free travel to 180 countries including to USA, UK, Canada, all schengen countries
- No prior residence requirements.
- Live and work anywhere in Europe.
- Citizenship for your family members.
- Clean and world class living conditions in an 'aesthetically' beautiful country
Art. 10 (6) of the Austrian Citizenship Act states that the government can reward foreign persons with Austrian nationality in the event of "extraordinary merit" such as bringing new technologies or economic benefit (€10 million to €100 million enterprise investment in Austria).
The granting of citizenship is ONLY at the sole discretion of the Austrian Government.
Under the Austrian "naturalization law", non-EU nationals are eligible to apply for Austrian citizenship, after 10 years of residence in Austria.
The grant of citizenship requires approvals from various stages in Govt and the procedure involved is quite delicate. After receiving your citizenship approval, you can apply for Austrian Passport. A personal visit is required to Austria to complete the formalities at a citizenship ceremony in Austria before a representative of the Government.
Austrian passport has an excellent reputation and is one of the best travel documents in the world.. With a Austria residence it is possible to travel visa free in Schengen and other countries. It allows extensive visa-free travel (including to the Canada, UK,USA) and gives you the right to live anywhere in the EU.
Austrian passport also entitles you EU citizenship, and gives you the right to live and work anywhere in the EU. Family members, such as spouse and children upto 18 yrs of age can be included in the citizenship application. The citizenship offered is ‘irrevocable’ unless the applicant has presented false information in citizenship application.
In addition to standard documentary requirements, the following documents are needed to apply for citizenship program in Austria.
- Passports, birth and marriage certificates, etc.
- Certificate of no criminal record (Police clearance)
- Business background information
- Excellent references and strong financial background.
Our Services- Assistance with finding appropriate qualifying investments in Austria
- Professional advice regarding the application procedure
- Personal meetings with the client in Austria
- Liaison with joint venture partners in Austria
- Liaison with all government authorities
- Assistance with opening a bank account in Austria
- Obtaining informal pre-approval of the application from various authorities
- Formal representation in Austria by an Austrian attorney
- Submission of the application to the relevant government authorities
- Follow-up of the application until approval and grant of citizenship
- Assistance with processing of the passport application after grant of citizenship
Under the Austrian Citizenship Act, generally requires the applicant to abandon/giveup his current citizenship as a precondition for being granted Austrian citizenship. But under the provisions of 10(6) of Citizenship Act, allows citizenship to be maintained. You need not give up your previous citizenship. Please check the relevent laws in your home country, with regards to dual citizenship. Further Austria does not report or share your citizenship information with other countries.
We offer clear written contract agreements clearly mentioning the applicable charges including the refund policy, in the unlikely event that the application is unsuccessful.
If you are interested in obtaining more information about this program, please complete this short online application. One of our representatives will be in contact with you.